Monday, 30 November 2009
I'm still struggling to work on an ancient pc while i wait for my new powerbook. It's somewhat cramping my style and it's one reason I haven't been posting much recently.
As I can't post any new photos, it's a good opportunity to do this tag of '7 things I love' from the lovely Marion at L'inventaire de l'esthétique. I'd love to illustrate these 7 things with photos but this photo grabbed from flickr will have to do for now.
1. Le petit déj outside in a café anywhere in France.
2. Remembering first seeing the northern lights in Lapland. Magical!
3. Living in Europe and having endless possibilities of places to travel to by train. Speaking as a girl who has previously always lived on islands - this is huge.
4. This turquoise colour of the hydro lakes in New Zealand.
5. That fleeting feeling that the world has changed a little, after coming out from seeing a really good film.
6. Being up early in the morning light - especially with a camera.
7. Anticipating and planning a trip somewhere new.
I'll tag Lea, Melanie and Celine.